Moments ago, watching TV, i heard a stunning news : Angelina Jolie caught Brad Pitt giving a massage to the babysitter of their children. I mean, why would he do something like that? He could massage his wife, not to the babysitter of his kids. I have the feeling that there's going to be big arguments between them, and I think she's right to be upset. I know everybody is curios to see pictures of their babysitter, but I didn't find any yet, so stay tuned, maybe I will post some in the future.
Angelina Jolie caught Brad Pitt giving a massage to the babysitter

Related entries:



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous on March 14, 2009 at 11:27 PM

    It's something new to hear that... I also don't think Brad did such a thing (Angie is really gorgeous).
    First I said "wow...hmmm...interesting...something new to hear about them..." but now I think there's something wrong...
    Anyways, I'm also curious about the nanny look's.
    Don't worry, they're meant for each other! (I love them both)

     
  2. Robert on March 16, 2009 at 2:05 AM

    Esti interesat de banner sau link exchange?....uite ID-ul meu robert9h

     
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Latest Posts

Blog Archive